PERSONAL DATA INFORMATION
WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The data controller for the processing of the data is Mongocab Electric SRL (“NARRO”), with Corporate Tax ID number 17904408. The contact details of NARRO are as follows:
– Postal address: 1-3 Remus Street, floor 5, district 3, Bucharest, Romania
– Telephone: +44 7584 055576
– e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The interested party is informed that NARRO has appointed a Data Protection Officer to deal with any issue relating to the processing of your personal data. The interested party may contact the Data Protection Officer via the following contact details: email@example.com.
WHAT TYPE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES NARRO COLLECT?
NARRO may collect the following personal information from users of the NARRO website through the corresponding forms: name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, date of birth, gender and credit card (PAN+CVV2) in compliance with PCI DSS standards or bank account number (provided by the customer in the case of refunds) when the user visits the WEB, registers, places an online order, contacts NARRO or participates in NARRO promotions.
In addition, NARRO collects all the information relating to their browsing on the WEB and their interaction with the brand.
All the personal data NARRO originate from the interested party, with the exception of contact details that may be provided to us by friends and family:
– To send any gift voucher or other gift.
– To share the Wishlist saved in the WEB.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The personal data of the interested party shall be processed for the following purpose, as applicable:
– To manage and execute the registration on the WEB. The registration involves the drafting of user browsing profiles on the WEB. Said profiling consists of the use of the customer’s personal data and information on their browsing, such as the products viewed or added to the shopping basket, the sections of the WEB visited, the location in order to evaluate their personal preferences and/or interests to offer them WEB content, offers, services and products adapted to their profile.
– To manage and execute online purchasing. We use the personal information of the customer to process and deliver their order, and inform them by e-mail of the status of their order.
– To manage and send information on exclusive promotions, latest news and personalised information adapted to the profile, interests and needs of the interest party as a customer via e-mail. The sending of this information will involve the drafting of user profiles, which consists of using the personal data, the history of their purchases, if applicable, and the browsing information on the WEB to evaluate certain aspects related to their personal preferences, in order to offer them commercial notifications adapted to their profile.
– The content, products or services will be personalised to the customer in the communications, in accordance with their interests. To manage the notifications, consult the ‘Subscriptions’ section in My account. ????
– To respond to the exercise of ARCO+ rights, queries and complaints.
– To manage and issue accreditation of sale documents: e-receipt, sales or Tax Free invoice.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP THE DATA?
NARRO will keep the personal data only for a period that is reasonably necessary given the requirements to respond to issues that are raised or to resolve problems, make improvements, activate its services and fulfil the requirements of the applicable legislation. This means that it may keep the personal data for a reasonable time, including after the interested party has stopped using the services of NARRO or has stopped using the WEB. After this period, the personal data will be blocked on all NARRO systems.
WHAT AUTHORISES US TO PROCESS THE DATA?
NARRO has the following lawful bases to process personal data:
Execution of the agreement
The legal basis for processing the personal data of the interested party which is collected is the execution of the sale and purchase agreement. In this regard, the interested party is obliged to provide that data necessary for its execution. If we are not provided with this data, the sale and purchase cannot be executed.
The management and issue of the sales invoice is based on the legal obligation of NARRO in its relationship with its customers.
In relation to the following purposes, the legal basis for the processing of the personal data of the interested party will be the consent of the same, in cases where it has been given:
– Management of the registration on the WEB.
– Management of the sending of information on exclusive promotions, latest news and personalised information adapted to the profile of the interested party.
– To respond to the exercise of ARCO+ rights, queries and complaints on the part of the interested party.
– Management and issue of the following accreditation of sale documents: e-receipt and Tax Free.
The withdrawal of consent of said processing on the part of the interested party shall not affect the execution of the sale and purchase agreement entered into by the same and NARRO.
In relation to the following purposes, the legal basis of the processing of the personal data of the interested party will be the legitimate interest of NARRO:
– The drafting of profiles via the browsing on the WEB on the part of a user registered on the same, in addition to all other users that have provided us with their data for any other purpose.
– The drafting of profiles for the sending of information on exclusive promotions, latest news and personalised information adapted to the profile of the interested party.
Our legitimate interest consists of being able to guarantee that our WEB remains secure, and to help NARRO understand the requirements, expectations and degree of satisfaction of the users and, consequently, improve the services, products and brands. All these actions will be performed to improve the degree of satisfaction of the customer and guarantee a unique browsing and shopping experience.
TO WHICH ADDRESSEES CAN WE COMMUNICATE THE DATA?
The personal data of the interested party may be transferred/communicated to the following addressees:
– NARRO company.
– Public Administrations and Bodies whenever required by the tax, employment, Social Security or any other applicable legislation.
– Data processing companies, such as franchisees and suppliers that provide a service to NARRO (courier companies, communications companies, agencies, profiling companies, etc.).
International transfers of data may also occur in relation to the above transfers/communications for which NARRO shall use the Standard Contractual Clauses adapted by the European Commission and the EU-US Privacy Shield as a guarantee of transfers to European Commission non-compliant countries. In all cases, third parties sharing certain personal data will have previously accredited the adoption of suitable technical and organisational measures for the correct protection of the same.
NARRO does not under any circumstances sell customer data to third parties.
HOW DOES NARRO PROTECT PERSONAL DATA?
The WEB uses data security technologies such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms to prevent any unauthorised access to data and guarantee data confidentiality. To achieve these aims, the user agrees that NARRO will obtain data for the purpose of the corresponding authentication of access controls.
In addition, any transaction performed via the WEB will be executed via secure payment systems. The confidential data are transmitted directly and in an encrypted manner (SSL) to the corresponding entity.
NARRO declares that it has adopted all the technical and organisational measures necessary to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data it processes, and to prevent the loss, alteration and/or access of the same by unauthorised third parties.
USE OF OUR WEBSITE
Users agree to use the Website content in an appropriate manner, undertaking to:
- true and exact information on the data requested in the registration form or order placement, and keep it up-to-date while using the Website;
- not incur in activities that are illicit, unlawful or contrary to good faith and public order;
- not publish content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic or discriminatory nature based on race, gender, ideology, religion or act in any way contrary to the morality, public order, fundamental rights, public liberties, honour, intimacy or image of third parties and the applicable legislation in general;
- not damage the physical and logical systems of the Website, of NARRO suppliers or third parties, or introduce or spread computer viruses into the network or any other physical or logical systems likely to result in the aforementioned damage;
- not use the content of the Website and the information of the same for sending publicity, or sending messages for any other commercial purpose, or to collect and store the personal details of third parties;
- not attempt to access and, wherever applicable, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or tamper with their messages.
NARRO reserves the right to make whatever modifications it considers appropriate to its Website without prior notice, and may change, delete or add content and services it provides via the same, such as the manner in which the same are presented or located on its website.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All intellectual and industrial property rights over the Website and its content, including, by way of example, the images, sound, audio, video, designs, texts, graphics, logos, icons, colour combinations, structure, buttons, in addition to the software, commercial names, trademarks, works, illustrations, photographs and industrial drawings and any other symbols for industrial and commercial use are the property of NARRO or of third party owners of the same who have duly authorised their inclusion on the Website.
The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including making part or all of the content of the Website available for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, is strictly prohibited without the authorisation of NARRO.
Users agree to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by NARRO. Users may use the Website and its content for their own personal and private use. Any other use is prohibited and shall require the user to obtain the prior, express and written consent of NARRO. Users shall refrain from deleting, altering, eluding or tampering with any protective device or security system installed on the Website.
RESPONSIBILITY DERIVED FROM USE OF THE WEBSITE
NARRO shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for any damages of any nature they may occur, by way of example, as a result of: errors or omissions in the content, unavailability of the website or the transmission of viruses or malware in the content, in spite of having adopted all the technological measures required to prevent this. Users may be redirected from the website to the content of third-party websites. Given that the provider cannot control the content introduced by third parties on to its website at all times, the same cannot assume any liability in relation to said content.
In all cases, the provider declares that it shall withdraw any content that may contravene national and international legislation, morality or public order with immediate effect, through the immediate withdrawal of the redirection to said website, reporting said content to the competent authorities.
NARRO shall not be liable for stored information and content, including but not limited to, on forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other medium that allows third parties to publish content independent from the Website. However, NARRO shall make itself available to all users, authorities and security forces and actively collaborate in the withdrawal or blocking of any content that may affect or contravene national or international legislation, third party rights, morality or public order. In cases where users consider that content which may be classified as such exists on the Website, they are asked to report this without delay to the Website Administrator.
The Website has been checked and tested to ensure it works correctly. In principle, the correct operation of the same can be guaranteed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year round. However, NARRO cannot rule out the possibility that certain programming errors exist, or that access to the Website may be impeded owing to force majeure, natural disasters, industrial action or other circumstances.
The introduction of hyperlinks for commercial purposes on third-party websites that allow access to the Website is forbidden without the prior written consent of NARRO. NARRO shall not be liable for the use or content of third-party websites which may be linked to Narroclothing.com.
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND HOW DOES NARRO USE THEM?
The cookies used by the Website are solely associated to anonymous users and their computers and do not provide personal details on users.
Some cookies are used by third parties (e.g. Google) to provide NARRO with data on the effectiveness of its promotions. Under no circumstances do cookies collect personal information that could be used to identify a specific user.
The cookies used on the Website are, in all cases, of a temporary nature, used solely to improve the efficiency of the last transmission. None of the cookies used on the Website have a duration in excess of two years.
Users may configure their browser to notify them of the reception of cookies and to prevent their installation on their computer.
By deleting or disabling NARRO cookies, the user may not be able to access certain functions of the Website.
It is not necessary for users to allow the installation of cookies in order to use the Website, although they are required to log into services that require prior registration or logging in.
WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES DOES NARRO USE?
NARRO uses four types of cookies:
These allow the user to browse the Website and use functions such as the shopping basket.
NARRO uses Google Analytics cookies to calculate the number of users who visit the Website. These cookies make it possible to measure and analyse the way in which users browse the Website. This information allows NARRO to continually improve its services and the shopping experience of users of the Website. For more information, consult the Google Analytics privacy page: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
Whenever users are browsing or shopping on the Website, the site will remember their preferences (for example, their location or preferred language). Thanks to these cookies, we are able to offer users a simple, more convenient and personalised browsing experience.
These cookies are used to show advertisements that are relevant to users. They also limit the number of times each user sees an advertisement and helps NARRO measure the effectiveness of its advertising campaigns. When browsing on the Website, users accept that NARRO will download these types of cookies onto their devices and will consult when the user visits the NARRO Website in the future.
WHAT HAPPENS WITH LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES?
The Website may contain links to other websites with confidentiality policies that are different to those of NARRO. Consequently, NARRO shall not be liable for the content or practices of linked websites. NARRO advises users to check the confidentiality policy of any website they access via Narroclothing.com.
HOW DOES NARRO COLLECT AND USE IP ADDRESSES?
The Website servers can automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by users.
An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. This information allows the subsequently processing of data in order to obtain statistics that make it possible to know the number of visits to the Website, the order of the visits, the point of access, etc.